A FREELANCE WRITER WHO WAS A CPA? REALLY?
I’m Tammy Farrell, a full-time freelance writer, Certified Fraud Examiner, and a former CPA. In my downtime, I serve as a volunteer officer on the Board for my local ACFE chapter and participate in various B2B marketing events.
That's a strange bag of tricks but the combination of writing, marketing and doing analytical work keeps me interested and engaged.
I specialize in writing for B2B companies, accounting technology, fraud, and the insurance industries.
You need leads and to convert prospects. Thought leadership? That works too. I'm up for the challenge of helping you achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
- I write copy that engages decision makers and makes people think. Don't settle for less.
- I’ve got real-world business experience and know the right terminology to use when interviewing and writing for business executives.
- B2B writing doesn't have to be stiff and formal or without personality. We'll work together to ensure that I've captured your company's voice and perspective. Guaranteed.
If you are working to build the reputation of a CFO, CEO, CPA, or another executive, I'd love to chat with you.
While the name of my business is Savvy White Papers, what I'm called upon to do most often is ghost writing. Articles in magazines - short or long, ongoing blogs to improve SEO and showcase a client or c-suite executive, or to do a complete website overhaul. I enjoy it all.
Not sure what you need or if I'm a good fit for you? Give me a call and I'll be happy to review a page of your content and give you my input and suggestions.
Ghostwritten Articles Featured In:
- Financial Executives International Daily
- Global Banking and Finance
- Financial Executives International Magazine
- Insurance Innovation Reporter
- Book: Recalculating - Driving Small Business Growth