A FREELANCE WRITER WHO IS A CPA? REALLY?
You're not likely to find the combination elsewhere but, yes, I'm a writer who straddles the freelance writing and CPA worlds.
Your clients are professionals too. C-suite execs, VPs, CPAs, controllers, fraud investigators, data analysts, risk management specialists, insurance executives. The list goes on but sooner or later a CFO will need to sign off on purchasing your product.
Don’t be the marketing executive who sends out copy with incorrectly used terms or who spent hours trying to decipher what the CFO you just interviewed meant by EBITDA or some Excel obscurity that’s never been on your radar.
You need to keep leads coming into your funnel and I can help you with that.
- I’ll do a deep dive into your target market. I’ll know what they read. Which conferences they go to. What products they buy.
- Whether it’s a case study, white paper, feature article, or blog, you’ll get writing that engages decision makers. Copy that makes people think.
- I’ve got real-world business experience that I bring to the table. Don’t risk having an ambitious, well-meaning, novice writer interview a CEO, CIO or CFO.
Blog: White Glove B2B
I’m Tammy Farrell. I’m a freelance content writer, ghostwriter, and consultant who is also a CPA, a Certified Fraud Examiner, and a Certified Professional Coach. I’m a relentless analyst, a sharp interviewer and a killer strategist .
Head to the White Glove B2B blog to learn the best ways to connect with your executive audience.
Ghostwritten Articles Featured In:
- Financial Executives International Daily
- Global Banking and Finance
- Financial Executives International Magazine
- Insurance Innovation Reporter
- Book: Recalculating - 97+ Experts on Driving Small Business Growth